Senior Full Stack Node/React Software Engineer - Remote
RemoteMalta, Saint Julian's, St. JuliansIT
We are looking for ambitious Senior Full Stack Node/React Software Engineers who want to be a part of the crypto revolution while enjoying the full comfort of remote work.
Our company is a leading cryptocurrency exchange platform that offers a quick and secure means of exchanging cryptocurrency assets. Founded in 2016, we have served more than 250.000 satisfied customers from more than 167 countries worldwide.
Allowing our users to be a part of investing in the future is only a small part of our mission. Cryptocurrencies enable our users to diversify their financial portfolio and be a part of, what we believe to be, a very bright financial future.
What we offer:
- Flexible and fully remote work environment.
- Opportunity for relocation (if desired).
- Fast career development.
- A genuine opportunity to impact the company, its teams and its new culture.
- A compensation package based on the market value of the role and the value you bring to the company.
What you will do:
- Your development activities will include full-stack development, participating in designs, proposing architectural decisions.
- You will be responsible for end-to-end features: technical design, development, testing, documentation, deployment, maintainability.
- You will work closely with the security team, operations and infrastructure to build highly secure and scalable backend services.
- You will also be a team player and a mentor for the junior members of the team, teaching them how to write beautiful code.
- Because you are joining us at such an important time, every interaction you will have and every decision you influence will build your career and influence your status within the company.
You should apply if you have:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in the software development industry.
- Proficiency in NodeJS on large-scale backend applications.
- Experience with both OOP and Functional programming.
- Experience with React.js or other front-end frameworks such as Vue.js, Angular.js, Ember.js.
- Relevant experience in designing distributed and secure systems.
- Strong experience working with AWS and Docker.
- Good knowledge in micro-services architectures.
- Good knowledge in relational databases concepts and SQL.
- Good knowledge in designing, building and maintaining APIs.
- Experience in an international environment and experience with testing and agile methodologies such as Scrum.
- You are comfortable working with relational and non-relational databases such as Postgres and MongoDB.
- You love the elegant code that is easy to maintain and develop.
We'd especially like to hear from you if you have:
- You have also experience with React Native.
- You have also DevOps experience.
- Experience in the FinTech Industry.